Friday, April 10, 2020

National Siblings Day!

Today is National Siblings Day and also Framily Friday!

I wrote last Friday about how much I love my two brothers, but I'm not the only one…C loves being a big brother.

My brothers were 5 and 6 years old when C and I starting dating in 1988, and since C is an only child, my brothers became his brothers.

He is an amazing big brother, from making trips out to Seattle to visit one brother at University of Washington to sending the other brother frequent NHL updates and statistics so he'd receive lots of mail while he was in basic training. It is one of my favorite things about C…how awesome he is with my brothers.

Our Wedding
December 1994

My Brother J's Wedding
May 2014

Our Vow Renewal
December 2014

My Brother G's Wedding
August 2019


So lucky to have such amazing siblings!





Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment