Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Taking Pics of Ginny

For today's Wiener Dog Wednesday, I thought I'd show the extremes of taking pictures of Ginny.

Sometimes, she is very cooperative and will almost pose for me while looking cute…

alert and looking at the camera!

looking regal!


Other times, it is clear she is just NOT in the mood for me and my phone…

if she could have rolled her eyes
during this photo attempt,
she would have!

I was trying to take a cute "twinning" pic,
but she kept pushing me away
so I would put her down!


It's always a safe choice to take her picture while she's sleeping…

no chance of her scrambling away
when she's sleeping!


Once in a while, I can catch her being funny…

the ears! the tongue!


And if I'm really lucky, a perfect moment is captured.

bliss
<3
my favorite pic of them!

 
Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment