Monday, April 27, 2020

Disney Touches at Home

We're extremely fortunate to have visited the Disney Parks as often as we have, and we try to have some of the Disney magic at home with us, too! I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Disney things we have in our house for today's Magic Monday!

Queen Minnie and King Mickey

Sleeping Beauty Castle

Cinderella Castle

sign in our library

sign in our kitchen

the most spectacular gift
from my mom...she had
Carl & Ellie chairs
made for us!


We've also got a lot of Disney art hanging in our house, so I might write a future post to showcase that, and of course, there are all of the little Disney things, too…like mugs and glitter cups and ears and so forth!

Speaking of ears, I've been wearing a different pair of ears every day for zoom meetings, and that is helping to keep the magic alive for me during this quarantine!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment