Sunday, April 19, 2020

Quarantine: Week 5

Five weeks into the quarantine! Things around here are pretty much the same…lots of zoom meetings, lots of grading, lots of time with Ginny!




She was sleeping on
my mom's hand in the backseat!




I used to have this cup at school
and dream of being at
home with Ginny...
my dream has come true!

Our only walk of the week and Ginny
could not wait to get back to the car!

Ordered these adorable masks from Etsy!

never has there been
a more accurate
description of me



I did actually do some baking – not an activity I'm typically associated with! – and we borrowed a puzzle from my sister-in-law, so I guess we're doing what it seems like most people are doing with their time at home!

banana bread

my mom-in-law's smartie cookies

I had these cute boxes,
so I delivered some cookies
to my BFFs

this puzzle is no joke


We took my mom to my brother's house so she could spend the weekend, and the absolute highlight of my week was seeing my niece and nephew, even if it was only for a few hours. I love them so much!

On hour way home, we took a drive to Hagerstown, Maryland because there is a Primanti Bros. there. If you are unfamiliar with this restaurant, they make the greatest sandwiches on earth! The greatest! We usually go to one of the many Pittsburgh-area locations, but it's nice to have one only a few hours away from our house and it made for a fun adventure yesterday afternoon!



fried pickles!






One of the best parts about my drive to work in the springtime is that I pass two large ponds that are home to Canada Geese and I love seeing the adorable goslings when I am going to and from work each day. Today, we drove over just so I could see them. SOOOOO cute!








Finally, it's been one month without Riley, and I received two lovely gestures in her memory. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful friends!


from my incredible first grade teammates
<3

from my BFF


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment