Monday, August 31, 2020

Fly Me to the Moon

For my last post of the summer, I've decided to do a quick Mom Appreciation Post (yes, I do know summer doesn't officially end for a few weeks, but to me, summer is June, July, and August!).

I have the best mom and I don't tell her often nearly enough how proud I am of her and how much I admire her strength. She is living with a terminal illness and her tenacity is beyond admirable.

I bought us these matching bracelets because she sang this song to me my entire childhood and it still makes me giddy when I hear it! While the pandemic has been challenging in many ways, getting to be home with my mom during this time has been a wonderful gift!



This moment in Inside Out really hit me hard because my mom would always talk about taking me to the moon:


Oh, Bing Bong!!!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment