Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My Best to Bob Cratchit

Just a little follow-up to my post last week about TV shows. There are so many quotable lines from Schitt's Creek, but two of my favorites from the entire series happen in the same scene (Season 1, Episode 2):

Johnny: Wake up.

David: Ahh!

Alexis: Ahh!

Johnny: Start packing. The plumbing is shot to hell in this place and we are getting out. We are getting out!

David: What are you wearing? What is that? A nightgown?

Johnny: It's a nightshirt, David. And that's not the issue. The issue is the brown sludge in my bed. We're selling the place!

David: It's 6:00 am!

Johnny: What's the name of that mouthy kid at the front desk?

David: I don't know. I'm trying very hard not to connect with people right now.

Johnny: The mouth. The mouth – the girl.

David: You might want to rethink the nightgown first. There's an Ebenezer Scrooge thing happening right now.

Alexis: Oh my god – that's who I was thinking of!

Johnny: You know what? I'll do it myself!

David: My best to Bob Cratchit.



"I'm trying very hard
not to connect with people right now."

"My best to Bob Cratchit."


I can't get over how hilarious this scene is and how much I love David! I have rewatched it countless times and it just gets funnier and more ridiculous with each viewing! I found the perfect corresponding mug and it arrived today:

Best Wishes! Warmest Regards!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment