Wednesday, August 26, 2020

National Dog Day 2020

It's National Dog Day, which we unofficially celebrate every day!

There's not much I can say today that I haven't said a million times before...we simply don't deserve dogs. Steadfast loyalty. Ceaseless devotion. Tireless companionship. Unbridled happiness.


"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures;
they give unconditional love.
For me, they are the role model for being alive."
- Gilda Radner -

No matter what I'm doing, Ginny wants to be a part of it; she's always up for adventure, even if it's just going to get the mail! Honestly, what did I do to deserve this unmatched level of friendship?!?

No matter what, dogs make things better!

Feeling awesome? Play with your dog!
Feeling hungry? Get a snack with your dog!
Feeling sad? Hug your dog!
Feeling tired? Have a nap with your dog!

I can't think of a situation that cannot be improved upon by the presence of your dog!

Since it's actually National Dog Day, this seems like a perfect post to share some recent pics of Ginny!

















She was wagging her tail while she was sleeping!
Joyful dreams!


Happy Tails to you...a fitting closing given the day AND the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment