Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Recent TV

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we've been watching a lot of TV! Without many sporting events, that has meant movies and shows (although surprisingly, C became very invested in English Premier League football…go Chelsea FC!).

Being home for so long has given us the opportunity to watch so many more movies and shows than normal life typically affords. I'm sure other people have watched way more than we have and could therefore provide lots of recommendations, but in case anyone is looking for something to watch, these are the ones we've enjoyed the most over the past few months!

I don't know why we hadn't already watched
this show because it is amazing!

We watched this at the end of May and it remains
one of my strongest recommendations!

We love all things related to space
and this did not disappoint!

Ridiculous, but hilarious!

Improv that made us laugh so hard we constantly
had to pause the show to catch our breath!

Amazing magic!

We've also watched a lot of movies, but the best so far has been Knives Out. No contest!

We loved this so much!

Of course, not every movie or show is a winner…I had been told for YEARS to watch Gilmore Girls. Since C is still working full-time, I decided to finally watch it while he was busy. Sorry to say, but I had to abandon it. I gave it a real shot and watched ten episodes because I know sometimes it takes a show a while to find its groove, but I had to stop. I know some people love it, but it is just not for me!

It's a no from me.

With hockey back on TV and school around the corner, I suspect it will be a while before we undertake another series, but I'm always open to suggestions if you've watched something and loved it! It never escapes me how very fortunate we are to have so many options for entertainment!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment