Saturday, August 29, 2020

SSS: Customized by Cristina

I haven't done a Small Shop Saturday post for a few months and this particular shop is certainly worth writing about! I've purchased several different things from Customized By Cristina – she sells prints, postcards, stickers, shirts, and hand-painted signs.

Most of her creations have a Disney twist and they're always bright and colorful! I have a few of her prints/postcards up in my office, as well as the "Keep Moving Forward" sign that I love so much! The prints below are ones I recently bought and I still need to hang them up!

such a beautiful hand-painted sign!

these prints are amazing!

Prints Designs (top to bottom / left to right)

  • I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street, USA
  • There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Shining at the End of Every Day
  • A Jolly, Jolly Holiday With You
  • All the Birds Sing Words and the Flowers Croon
  • Where There is Kindness, There is Goodness and Where There is Goodness, There is Magic
  • Reach Out and Find Your Happily Ever After
  • It's a Small World
  • Meet Me in Neverland Where Dreams Are Born
  • Grand and Miraculous


Snow White sticker

WDW sticker


You can find her on Instagram and Etsy (although her shop is currently taking a short break because she's getting married next week)!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment