Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hockey is back!

As I've written about over the past many months, I haven't minded staying at home. It has been a really good fit for my introvert tendencies! Since mid-March, there are only two things I've missed (obviously seeing my family in person goes without saying!): travel and hockey.

Well, hockey is back! Right now, we're in the midst of the qualifying round to determine the seeding of the teams for the playoffs. There are several games on every day right now and it's the best! We literally watch hockey every day when there's a game on during the season, so we've been experiencing a small sense of normalcy over the past few days!



In addition to live games, the NHL announced the name of the new Seattle team! Yay! NHL Team #32! I can't wait to go to a game in a brand new arena during the fall of 2021! I love Seattle and gladly welcome any excuse to travel there!




My mom gave C a Maple Leafs puzzle and while I helped a little, he really did most of the work. Between all of the white ice surface and the tiny people in the crowd, it was a challenging puzzle, but it looks great all put together!




So excited hockey is back! Here's hoping the Leafs can make it through the qualifying round! We really need that Cup drought to end!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment