Friday, May 8, 2020

Our First Girl

I was going to write about our Chelsea for Furry Friday, and I was looking for a particular photo. Since it's Mother's Day this weekend, I wanted to devote this post to my first child!

The photo search resulted in a bit of a stroll down memory lane! In addition to the one I wanted, I came across another of my favorites of her and then also found one that fits in seamlessly with what I wrote about yesterday!

While it's a not a perfect picture, it captured a moment perfectly. It was taken during my first month of being a public school teacher – which was more exhausting than I'd ever anticipated! – and when I fell asleep on the couch after school, Chelsea climbed up on me and slept, too. That tiny little dog was my everything for just shy of 17 years and I miss her very much!



my little best friend!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment