Sunday, May 17, 2020

Quarantine: Week 9

Overall, it was a quiet week!

The boring stuff: zoom meetings and end-of-semester grading.

The fun stuff: baking, my growing obsession with the squirrels and birds on my deck, another puzzle, and a couple of things to try a new hobby!

The not-so-fun stuff: we cancelled a 10-day trip to California we had planned for the summer - although our AirBnB host kindly refunded our deposit in light of the pandemic - because there are just too many unknowns for our liking and we are continuing to prioritize my mom's health!

The best stuff: anything involving C and Ginny, like long drives and watching movies!


I thought I'd ordered a small Cheer Bear
to sit on my desk, but as you can see,
I clearly didn't look at the dimensions before buying it!



It's rare that she gets out of her bed beside my laptop,
but one day, she decided to wander around
the table and smell things during my zoom meeting!



It was a beautiful day and I thought Ginny would like
to be out on the deck while sat outside to grade,
but she just stood at the door like this the whole time,
wanting to go back inside!



She rolled in something gross outside,
so she got a bath and you can tell she's thrilled!










This squirrel just hung out on the deck like this!

In addition to this, I ordered an enormous bag of birdseed...
I'm starting to be able to tell the different squirrels apart,
so I may need an intervention at some point!

Obviously won't be focusing on
anything else for a few days!

I'm going to give this a try!

Steven Page concert from home #4!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment