Saturday, May 2, 2020

SSS: Oh So Fabulous

While I love souvenirs from the Disney Parks, I like finding more unique or personalized things from small shops. I thought I'd share some of my favorite small shops over the next few Saturdays because even during non-quarantine, I like to support creative people who make awesome things! You know how the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend is called Small Business Saturday? That's the inspiration for my Small Shop Saturday posts in May!

This week's shop is Oh So Fabulous and the shop owner makes super cute glittery cups, among other things. As you can see from the photos, I've bought quite a few cups from her, and I love them! The work is beautiful and her customer service is amazing, too! You can find her on Instagram!










she also made the colorful
Mickey silhouette keychain!


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment