Friday, May 15, 2020

Petite Pup

As I was sorting through old photos yesterday, in addition to the one I posted, I found two of Chelsea when she was a puppy. A perfect follow-up to last week's Furry Friday post about her!

She is the only one of our dogs who was a puppy when we got her, and I'd forgotten just how little she was she was! I mean, in her entire life, she never weighed more than 10 pounds and was super petite, but when we brought her home, she was 3.25 pounds! The epitome of a Miniature Dachshund!



You can see in the picture that our family Dachshund, Muggsi, is beside her and Muggsi only weighed about 12 pounds, so you can really tell just how tiny Chelsea was! Her middle name was Tinker Bell, because she was like a magical little pixie to me. I miss her every day and I often find myself calling Ginny "Chelsea" by mistake. Such a sweet little pup!



Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment