Friday, May 1, 2020

Furry Friday

Since I changed my daily themes a little bit for the month of May, today is now Furry Friday!

I was going to call it Four-Legged Friday, and then I realized that some of my friends' dogs only have three legs and that didn't seem like an inclusive name.

Do I myself have a tripod dog?

No.

Did I still feel weird about calling it Four-Legged Friday?

Yes.

Did I then think about the fact that some of my friends have birds or reptiles or rodents?

Yes.

Do I have birds or reptiles or rodents?

No.

Did I spend far too much time trying to think of something else to call it?

Yes.

Did I eventually come up with an alternative?

No.

Do I overthink things?

You tell me.

Anyway...it's a new month and I'm going to kick it off with some cute pics of Ginny from the past few days! For a small dog, she's been busy.

ordering herself a cheeseburger

she was sleeping, but opened her eyes at the last second,
so she looks depressed, but trust me, she is not

late night of grading and she kept giving me this look

enthralled with whatever zoom meeting was happening beside her

those ears

I wanted a cute pic and this bed matches my cup,
but you may be able to tell she was none too pleased
I forced her in there

a second late night of grading and she was so over it

happy to be out for a car ride, even though
it was only to the grocery store

I baked some shortbread cookies and she was
extremely interested the entire time;
I let her lick the spoon when I was done mixing

Ginny's feelings when another
zoom meeting is about to begin


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment