Saturday, May 23, 2020

SSS: Lillian & Co.







For Small Shop Saturday, I'm sharing some of my bracelets from Lillian & Co.! The bracelets have Disney quotes, Star Wars quotes, movie/TV quotes, etc. on them and they are beautiful! They've even offered custom orders a few times, so you can add your own message!

The bracelets are beautiful, they come in gold, silver, or rose gold, and I've both given and received them as gifts. I have too many to include in this post, so I picked a few of my favorites, but I like choosing ones to wear each day depending on their messages! The shop's customer service is amazing, and they also have necklaces and rings, although I don't have any personally. If you're looking for a thoughtful gift, I highly recommend this shop!


even the packaging is lovely!
  
the first one I ever bought from the shop

you might remember these words
from my post the other day!

Peter Pan quote

Walt Disney quote

custom - my title :)

custom - our dogs' initials

custom - Mary Poppins Returns

custom - Journey Into Imagination

Newsies quote

custom - Wizard of Oz

custom - Coco


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment