Saturday, May 9, 2020

SSS: BBBrooke

I have a lot of fun ears, which are usually worn on Disney trips or spirit days at school, although lately, I've been wearing a different pair each day for zoom meetings! If you've read some of my trip posts, you know I also like giving away ears to spread a little magic. Usually these are ears that I used for cute pictures, but don't absolutely love for one reason or another, so I figure someone else can enjoy them! I usually look for kids who don't have ears and ask their parents if the kids would like them. I have really enjoyed these exchanges – I see a smile on a happy face and I've made room in my collection for other ears!

One of my very favorite shops to buy ears from is BBBrooke. I've been buying her ears for several years now, and her shop just celebrated its sixth anniversary. The ears are spectacular – beautiful, comfortable, and so well-made! The best thing about them is that each pair is personalized! Amazing! She also sells other things – pins, band buttons, necklaces, and so on – all of which are also wonderful, but I particularly love her ears!

One thing I've been so blown away by is that she and her husband having been making masks for weeks (they've made and given away over 3,000 masks so far!) and they'll been doing all of this for free. The shop is not making a dime off the masks, but rather giving them to medical personnel and other essential workers who need them! So incredibly generous – time, labor, materials – and when I see all of the ears I've purchased from this small shop, I'm so glad I'm supporting someone who gives back so selflessly to others!






Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment