Sunday, May 24, 2020

Quarantine: Week 10

While I wish I had exciting things to share about this past week, I'm afraid that's not the case! The semester finally came to a close, so I mostly spent my time grading and tying up loose ends for the course I taught. In addition to my regular rotation of zoom meetings, I also attended a literacy webinar. If I'm being honest, I actually preferred the webinar to an in-person conference where you're forced to make awkward small talk and sit in uncomfortable seats! :)

Ginny's Week:









Puzzles:




I love this one and I wish I could
find the Disneyland version, too!

The big discovery of the week was finding out how much I love grilled pineapple on tacos! It's amazing!

I told you it was a slow week!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment