Saturday, May 30, 2020

SSS: Just Bee Co.

For Small Shop Saturday, I'm featuring Just Bee Co., which is a shop that sells, among a few other items, engraved cups. The owner is super creative and in addition to all of her awesome designs, is always willing to do custom designs as well! As you can see, I've got a growing collection of these cups, and I've also given several as gifts. The designs are great, the fact that they are engraved means they can withstand wear and tear, and the cups do an excellent job of keeping drinks hot or cold! She miakes all kinds of things, including signs, as well! You can find her on Instagram!

my Dachshund cups
the pink and black ones were custom orders

Sally & Zero
Rapunzel & Pascal
(these cups were a collaboration with
bubblechicchick - also on IG)

Disney

Star Wars


"it's a small world"

Disney Parks

if I had an online dating profile...

so cute!

"it's a small world" sign

Cast Member Sign


Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment