Saturday, May 16, 2020

SSS: More Ears

I got a lot of questions about my ear collection after sharing my BBBrooke ears last weekend, so I thought I share my other ears today! All of these are from small shops, so none of my regular, purchased-at-a-Disney-Park ears are included. The name of each shop is below the photo and you can find the shops on Instagram and Etsy!

Up
HappilyEarverAfter

Rainbow
BeEarGuest

Disney Dogs
PineapplesAndAloha

Dachshunds
ToNeverNeverland

Bing Bong
EverAfterByPatti

Up / Tinker Bell / Merida / Pooh Bear / Orange Bird
MyMouseketEars

Pooh Bear & Piglet / Carl & Ellie Chairs
MagicShoppeEars

Rainbow Connection
NotSoHiddenMickey
the ears are interchangeable and slide off the headband!

Mushu & Meeho
NotSoHiddenMickey
you only need one headband bc you can change the ears!

Pixar Ball & Luxo, Jr. / Coco / Disneyland / Mickey's Fun Wheel / Pride
HappilyEverHatter

Rainbows
EarsByRay

Peter Pan & Tinker Bell / Cinderella Castle / EPCOT / Mickey's Fun Wheel
AlohaEarsDesign

Tangles / Zero / Bing Bong / Up
AlohaEarsDesign

You may have noticed that many of these are 3-D printed ears...they are so lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours at a time!

I've mentioned before how I've given away ears that aren't "keepers" for me after I've taken photos with them, but I did give a pair of Tinker Bell ears away that were definitely ones I loved, but I thought a little girl would enjoy wearing them so it was a spur of the moment thing!

Tinker Bell
EverAfterByPatti
I gave these away to a sweet little girl!

Here's an example of ones I had no trouble giving away
after taking pictures with them even though they're cute!

While all of these ears are adorable - along with the ones from BBBrooke I posted last week - the Tinker Bell ears from MyMouseketEars are the ones that have been to four of the Disney castles so far, and I will definitely be taking them when we visit Hong Kong and Shanghai!

Walt Disney World

Disneyland

Disneyland Paris

Tokyo Disneyland


I love supporting small shops and buying awesome, unique items that I can't get in the parks!

Happy Tails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment